Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Babysitting...

My first day off of work and I spent it babysitting...All day! It was fun, although at times I felt like I was running a day care. I told my sister I would babysit Luke so they could celebrate her birthday, and then my other nephews and niece came over. It was pretty great. I am grateful for children especially for my niece and nephew, but I am also very grateful for my single status and that at the end of the day I can give those adorable kids back to their parents. Don't get me wrong some day a family will be awesome but for now I am happy with my life!!! Oh yeah, and my mission!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

oh I remember those days, when I was single, or had no children, enjoy your freedom while you can. It's great being a mom,but some days it would be great to have some adult time..lol.
You only have a few more days..I'm so excited for you.