Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things To Do


Anyone who knows me knows that I love to make lists. Lately I have fallen a bit behind and so I have created quite a comprehensive list to get back on track. Nestled in that list between buying new toothpaste and working on my final folklore paper is to blog. Seems funny I know but I do love to make lists. So where to start? Life is really great. I don't mean to be annoyingly positive but I just feel like I have been really really blessed. Don't get me wrong there have been hard times but I just feel huge blessings having come to pass after those difficulties. I am trunky! I miss Brasil so much! It seems like I try to associate everything here with something there. I got to hang out with a real life Brazilian this weekend and she only increased my brasilsickness! I feel like my time in Brazil defines me, not just because it was a mission, but because of the people there and the amazing culture. I am so glad that I get to go back.
Besides lists and Brazil I also love saving money and this week I got a heck of a sweet deal at Target and Rite Aid. I got a sonicare toothbrush for $5 and a bunch of other products for $10. OOOH how I love to get good deals! I hope to be able to post a picture of my swag. I am hoping to be able to link my blog to my new email but it does not seem to be working so I may just have to start a new one. So the memory card is having some difficulties and I've got things to cross of my list so I'll add it later.

No comments: