Monday, July 7, 2008

UPDATE!

So I had my bishop's interview and I just need to have my Stake President's interview. My bishop told me that my call would probably be here around the end of July. Oh my! I am just so excited to receive my call. I have some fears and doubts which I think are normal, but I know it is the right decision and I think that once I find out where I get to serve and when I will be going I will be able to start preparing and everything will sink in a little bit more. I am so grateful to all of the people who helped me get this far. I have been so blessed with an amazing family, great friends, helpful church leaders, and great examples of missionaries. When my Father was a mission president there were some great sister missionaries who really implanted in me that first desire to serve a mission and I will forever be grateful for them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I love the new background and layout. Looks great! And that's really exciting that you'll be getting your call so soon. Make sure you call me when you do! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimber! Here is the Bastow Family's(Bastow as in Annie and Family) guess at where you will get your call...ready... drum roll please....Spanish speaking Shandong, China mission...ha. No really, let us know where you are going!