Monday, July 28, 2008

Fortaleza!

Here is what I have found out:
It is HOT HOT HOT! and humid.
It is mostly a desert but it is very green in the mountains.
The beaches are white sand and off the coast of the atlantic.
It is a pretty poor area and people will have a lot of time to listen to me.
I will eat rice and beans ALL the time. The fruit there is amazing, especially during Mango season ( I am so excited for mango season).
I have seen a lot of pics of the MTC and it looks kind of tropical, it should be really good weather when I get there especially after coming off November weather here in Utah. I have a friend in in my ward who came over yesterday and showed me pics from his mission because that is where he served. It looks so cool! The people are so great! I don't want to wait till November, I WANT TO GO NOW!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

sHURRAY for you. I am so excited for you. I'll be there at your farewell, we all will.

B +E + L said...

It sounds beautiful!