Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Love to See The Temple

I had such a great experience this weekend to go on a temple trip. It was an experience that I always wanted to have when I was on my mission and I feel so blessed to get to do it! We left Friday night at 10:00 after a special devotional. It was so fun traveling on the bus with all the members of my ward and stake. I felt like we were all united in a righteous cause. We got to the Campinas Temple at about six in the morning and spent the whole day at work. We had lunch, and left in the late afternoon, and were back before 10:00 Saturday night. It was a quick trip but it was so good to be rejuvenated spritualy, and to get to spend the whole day in the temple. It also makes me appreciate living in the only city in the world that has two cities…South Jordan. And I promise to take more advantage of those temples.

No comments: