Friday, February 24, 2012

Uh Awkward

I need to safe this for posterity! I went on this super weird blind date and the texts that are coming from this guy are hilarious so here it is.
There are many "gems" but these are some of my personal favorite
His hobbies: poetry, dancing, singing, photography, massage, barefoot running, cooking, writing and much more than that!
"By the way I just saw you walk by"
"Whats your heritage"
"I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night after work. If you weren't too tired from working all day I could help ya relax and have a good time"
"I'm one to be either bouncing off the walls or self-reflecting in a meditative mindset. Like I said Panda Bear"
" Can I keep you"
"I've always had a thing for yin and yang in my life. Cleaving to opposites. For example in high school. I did a bit of wrestling, theatre, ROTC, a choir, digital graphics and animation, and Academic Decathalon.
"I've been called a Peter Priesthood a few times in the last few years. I mean I was the EQP and Temple Ordinance worker. Most people who knew me thought I was basically perfect. It was super awkward being put on a pedestal like that. I felt highly constrained by that expectation.
" I miss reading books, I can't read anything outside of spiritual literature until I finish a story I have in my head, I can listen to a book on tape but unless it has a spiritual context, any book I pick up becomes oring.

" Ya must of done something to me, did ya bewitch me"?

No comments: