Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My phone!


AWWWW I lost my phone! The funny things is that I lost it in the most unusual way.... I was at my nanny job when I couldn't find my phone. I had all of the kids go stand in a different room and we could not hear it. I was so frustrated but I just decided to work really late and hope that it would turn up. It did turn up eventually...in the dishwasher. Don't ask me how, because I do not know. Luckily, my dear room mate Emily had an old phone and she let me have hers. I owe her big time. I was headed home and decided to listen to some of my music to cool down, and I looked down and saw a crack in my screen of my MP3 player... DANG!! I worked that out too! I called SanDisk and they are sending me a new on in 7-10 days. Thank Goodness! I am so grateful that everything worked out!

No comments: