Saturday, September 6, 2008

Farmer's Market

I went to the Farmer's Market today to write an article for LDSTimes. ( It is a new job requirement). It was so fun. I loved it. I got a pair of purple earrings ( of course, purple), I had this amazing pork tamale, and I got some tomatoes and basil. It was such a cute little gathering. There was so much culture and the people were so kind! I met a man who was selling these ties and we were talking about missions, anyways ended up talking to him for like ten minutes. I love people like that, who you can just instantly talk to forever! So maybe he was just trying to sell me a tie but I didn't buy one and he was really nice to talk to.

1 comment:

squirrelyearl said...

Man, you and freaking purple. How did you know there was so much culture there? Did you see it? What does culture look like?