Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wonderful Weekend.

What a wonderful weekend! I got a new niece, and her name is Brooklyn Jean Lyons. She is absolutely beautiful with two dimples! I am so grateful for healthy babies. Friday night I got to go and see The Dark Knight again. I love that movie so much. The joker is so good it is scary! Seeing that movie again was on my list of things to do before my mission. Saturday I had the wonderful experience of being at the complete shutout of UCLA by my Cougars. It was absolutely incredible, and I thought they were going to lose. I couldn't believe it. We just kept scoring and scoring. I kept taking pictures of the scoreboard because I did not think that it could get any better but then it did. After the game Karin and I decided to celebrate by getting double gulps. We have friends who are obsessed with double gulps so I thought I would try it out. 64 oz of heaven. Not really but it was delicious. I could only drink half of it. I love Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper! I just hung out the rest of the day and watched a movie (I could not believe that I did not fall asleep) and it was so nice not to be at work. I drove home and finished my night off by watching ESPN with my dad. I have to say all around a perfect Saturday.

No comments: