Monday, August 25, 2008

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.





I just had to write about RACHEL. Rachel was my roommate last year and quickly morphed into one of my best friends. Rachel is always there for me, she has the best advice, and is all around an amazing person. Rachel is going on a mission to Malaga, Spain and yesterday I called her to talk about our missions. Going on a mission is so wonderful but I feel like the time leading up to a mission is so difficult! Rachel has been there for me and a huge pillar of support for me. I am just so grateful for her.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Isn't it great to have such great friends.. My next door neighbor has become one of my best friends over the last year, and don't know what I would do with out her.

I am so excited for you going on a mission, and what a great thing to share it with such a a great friend, and be able to share in all the emotions with it together.