Monday, August 25, 2008

Where I have been...

It has been a while and I am foolishly naive to think that the few people who read my blog would expect to know where I have been. The day after my birthday I had a wonderful vacation with my family in Park City. It was such a good chance to do nothing. I just spent time with the family, hung out at the pool, raced down the alpine slide, went to the outlet malls, and we even celebrated my birthday. I got just what I wanted...to spend time with my entire family. Everyone was there! It was so great, what a great way to spend my last family vacation in Park City for a while. After the vacation I moved home... * Double Gulp* It is different than I thought it would be but I think it is for the best. I just get bored so easily. I should just think of it as an opportunity to improve myself. I am enjoying the extra time that I am able to spend with my family. I hope to be able to be a joy to have home and to be able to be helpful. I worked 51 hours last week so I am back to the grind stone but I am so grateful for the vacation and the short but needed opportunity to take a break.

No comments: