Friday, August 29, 2008

Get me Outta Here!

82 more days! That's right. I counted it today. It was an attempt to see how many chapters I should read a day if I want to read the Book of Mormon in Portuguese before I leave but I fear I have unleashed a never ending countdown. 82 more days! 82 more days of football, family, and friends, as a friend said to me, which is great I love my family, friends, and football, but I just want to go. I was talking to my friend Rachel (refer to earlier post) and we were talking about how the time leading up to your mission is so difficult. Oh my gosh, it so is! I would not have believed it until I experienced it myself. I have made my decision to go on a mission, and nothing, and I mean NOTHING will take me away from that, but everything around me feels like a distraction. I am trying on focusing on one direction in my life: MISSION, but it is so hard to be here right now. I feel in limbo, I don't really live in south jordan and I don't live in Provo.

No comments: