Monday, October 20, 2008

Dream a Dream

Last night I had the most odd dream. In my dream I was taking Mark to the MTC and for some reason it was just my Mom and I who were taking him. When we got to the MTC my mom was like "Well Kimber, lets drop you off too"! I wasn't ready. I didn't have all my clothes, I had not said goodbye to people, I had not even been set apart. Sure enough I found myself in the Provo MTC of all places and in my dream I hated it. The dream was so scary to me. I do not want to hate the MTC, that is why I have to be prepared. I am happy that my mom would not really just send me to the MTC, and I am glad that I have time to get more prepared.

2 comments:

squirrelyearl said...

Funny Kimber.

Kristina said...

that would be scary.. you are going to be such a great missionary. You did so great on your talk. I can't believe Mark left today, how was it?