Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a scam!




WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

So previously I had mentioned a car accident that I had gotten into, but luckily there was no damage and such. Well, things have changed! So today I got a call from my insurance company saying that a claim had been filed and the couple who I "hit" was saying that there was a scratch and maybe a dent on the car. I find this particularly frustrating because at the time of the accident they told me and my mom that there was no damage to the car. I quote the man “the car is good to go”. Hmmmm sounds to me like a scam. So, I called my individual agent and he was so great! I told him my name and he said he knew who I was and he said he was working on it. They were going to watch the case extra closely and that I had more important things to focus on. He told me that this happens all the time. What a frustrating line of work. He must hate people, but he was so kind to me and today I am grateful for insurance. When the accident occurred I did not want to call the police because I thought I would get a ticket but the man I hit was very adamant about calling the police. Well I did not get a ticket and this only secures that fact that there was no damage to the car. Thank you!

Also...the above picture does not resemble anything about my accident but it is humorous.

1 comment:

squirrelyearl said...

You should fix the coloring on your blog. It's really hard to read.

Yeah, people scam insurance companies all the time. It's so ridiculous, people don't understand how dishonest that is and how much it hurts everybody else by them doing that. Anyway, glad it wasn't too big of a deal.